United Way of Southwest Oklahoma seeks experienced, detail-oriented, enthusiastic and results-driven Administrative Assistant. Position responsible for providing overall administrative support and is an integral part of the overall operation. Ideal candidate possesses excellent communication, and interpersonal skills, great attention to detail, strong organizational skill, and the effective use of time, volunteer talent, and technology. For a full description of the position, click HERE.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience with non-profits, fundraising and volunteers preferred.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Microsoft Office applications required.
- Must be able to safely lift 25 lbs.
- Must have access to reliable transportation/hold valid driver’s license.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check
Position will remain posted until filled.