In order to be considered for United Way funding all agencies applying must be non-profit organizations that have been declared tax exempt by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and have a 501 (c) 3 purpose.
To be considered for an invitation to apply for United Way funding any interested agency must submit the following as a minimum:
- Copy of Letter of Incorporation
- Copy of IRS not-for-profit tax exempt letter
- Copy of letter showing compliance with State of Oklahoma charitable registration regulations
- Copy of by-laws
- Copy of non discrimination policy
- Copy of Annual Audit performed by an independent CPA using generally accepted accounting procedures
- Copy of the 990
- Current board list
- Written explanation of why you are seeking support which must contain the following:
All Applications must be submitted by November 1st 2013 to be considered for United Way funding.
Click on Criteria for Admission for extended information on the admission process.
Contact Katie Noffsker with any questions about the application process.